- Competitive Compensation
- Diverse Workplace
- Flex Work Arrangements
- Growth Opportunities
- Meaningful Career
Human Resources Business Partner | HR Generalist Summary
Positioning business objectives with employees and management in appointed business units. Perform as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. Successful HRBP serving as an employee champion and recognizes the opportunity for change. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Proactively communicating needs with the HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop cohesive solutions. Formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that demonstrate the business objectives of the organization. Maintain an effective level of business proficiency about the business unit's culture, financial position, competition and midrange plans.
Responsibility | Required 10 Years Experience
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, federal and state respective employment laws, including compensation practices, diversity, performance management, organizational analysis, employee and union relations.
- Develop solutions, policies, and programs to analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group.
- Provide day-to-day performance management advice to line management.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, transfers, and promotions.
- Identify training for individual executive coaching needs and for business units.
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units. Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees.
- Partner with the legal department as required and needed. Reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Work closely with employees/management to improve retention, build morale, work relationships increase productivity.
- Provide input and guidance on business unit restructures, succession and workforce planning.
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation of training programs to ensure success.
- Follow up to ensure training objectives are met. Consult with line management, provide HR guidance when appropriate.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations. Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Bachelor's degree
- Human Resource Business Professional &/or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential
Benefits and Perks
- Health care, paid time off, retirement savings plans, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
- Casual dress code, free snacks, company-paid, corporate discounts, free parking, and even gym memberships.